Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ou Jin's House

A few weeks ago I was invited to my 7th grade teacher's house for the day. She lives in a suburb of Hanzhong. Here are the pictures of her parent's house.
















Their dog laying in the sun. She was really scary and mean. We could go downstairs without her yelling at her. In China many dogs run free on the streets but they say you don't have to worry about them. They usually leave you alone, which is true. But you have to look out for the one's by houses because they will protect it at all costs.









Ou Jin and her mother washing vegetables for lunch.











The kitchen.



The food. Remember there are usually no refridgerators in the house.










Ou Jin's friend from college who picked us up. He got drunk with me because I am white and would drink baijiu.




Us and Ou Jin's mother. I was wasted at this point if you can't tell. My cow eye's shrunk to pea eye's



Us, Ou Jin and her mother.



Two other teachers that came with us. I can't help but laugh at the picture.



Us and the entire Ou family.




Overall another fun meal with one of the teachers.

No comments: